Assoc. Prof. Huynh Kim Phuong
Assoc. Prof. Huynh Kim Phuong, former as Head of Healthcare Check-Up Center - Cho Ray hospital, currently is Medical Director of SIHG Clnic
2000 – 2002: The study "The role of myocardial perfusion tomography by computed tomography single photon radiography (SPECT) process of two isotopes in diagnosis of chronic coronary artery disease" has been applied in the Department of Medicine Study Nuclear, Cho Ray Hospital.
2010 – 2017: Many studies related to the assessment of disease patterns for health check-up, disease screening as well as the incidence of cancer (breast, thyroid, lung, colorectal), at Cho Ray hospital.
- 1988: Graduated from HCM University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 1998: Graduated Master Degree pf Internal Medicine from HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 2008: Graduated PhD Degree pf Internal Medicine from HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 2018: Accredited with the title of Associate Professor - Internal Medicine
- 2006 – 2018: Head, Health Care Department – Choray Hospital (the largest Public General Hospital in the South of Vietnam)
- 2007 – 2018: Head, International Affair – Choray Hospital
- 2009 – present: Teacher and Lecturer at HCMC, University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 6/2018 – present: Associate Professor of Internal Medicine Division at HCMC, University of Medicine and Pharmacy